Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pink-Faced

It's not from embarrassment. It's from the cold. It was a very cold walk in this morning. Winter is here!

In other news, there is no other news. I've been staying away from my synopsis. I need to create a little distance so I have a little more objectivity when editing it.

In the meantime, I've been watching QI, a brilliant and hysterical panel show from the U.K. Stephen Fry is the quiz master. That should be reason enough to watch.

Tonight there is a party. With the release of the latest Harry Potter film, there is always a party before we all head off to the cinema. It is something of a tradition for my flatmate, and it's tonnes of fun. The problem for me is coming up with a costume....

Perhaps I'll be completely dull and go as a muggle? No. That is unacceptable. I'll come up with something.

Since there is so little news, I'll leave you be for another weekend. Do enjoy it. I certainly plan to!

No comments: