Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All Fired Up!



Listening to this song while writing this post. Awesome. I should have been born about ten years earlier than I was, I think.

In any case, I'm feeling refreshed and ready to tackle that is the enormous challenge that is editing The Osprey and the Crow.

I have finished formatting it. Finally. It only took two full days. I really underestimated the amount of time formatting would take!

Now it's time to return to the editing. I feel less overwhelmed by it now than I did a few weeks ago. There is one reason for this - people.

My last post in which I grovelled a thousand heartfelt thank-you's to Carlos J. Cortes for his incredible help received a great number of comments. All of them were encouraging and supportive and so filled with goodwill I actually believe in pink unicorns now.

Seriously.

Alright, perhaps not, but you get the idea.

Instead of the 'I can't do this!' feeling that had me playing cards instead of editing (games on a computer is the stupidest idea ever!) almost all of last week, I now have a little buzz in my chest that says, 'Let's do this thing!'

I am, in a phrase, all fired up.

So, let's do this thing!

Have a great Wednesday all.

No comments: