Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, November 5, 2010

Oops!

I'm so sorry this post is so late. I completely forgot about my blog this morning. Oops!

I'm feeling quite rested today. I didn't go to training last night, though I probably should have. Instead, I opted for a night in of unhealthy food and alcohol, talked a bit to family via skype, then retired early to bed. I slept so well!

I had strange dreams in which I did a lot of yelling at people. I don't remember it well, just that it had something to do with Kick-boxing and I was annoyed a lot.

Some most excellent news regarding the editing of The Osprey and the Crow. First round is over - a whole day ahead of schedule! Go me! That means today, I am giving myself permission to slack off. By slacking off, I mean daydreaming. Also, I have that book Carlos sent to me to read over. What I learn there should help serious edits, round two.

I had intended to have this submission ready by my birthday, but that is looking unlikely. I'm going for the beginning of December instead. The deadline for submission is December 31st. I'm starting to feel the pressure now. This is a good thing. I tend to work best when under the gun.

Right, I'm off to read that .pdf file. First, however, I have to answer a lengthy email from my dear friend M.K. (nee M.). Have a lovely weekend and, barring some sort of apocalyptic occurrence, I shall be back Monday. Huzzah!

No comments: