Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Keeping At It

I am so very tired today. Must have stayed up far too late last night. It also doesn't help that it's all dark and gloomy outside, making 7:30 this morning feel like 5:00am instead. It was a very groggy, very unhappy start to the morning.

Such is life, I suppose.

Famous last words.

I haven't much to relay to you. I'm still editing The Osprey and the Crow, though I'm almost done those particular edits. I should be finished tomorrow if I stay on track. That is to say, if I don't spend all of today fast asleep! After that I have to go through the manuscript again using everything I have been newly armed with.

Yep, this writing schtik is serious hard work!

However dull I am at the moment, I do have some interesting news. There is something for the flash fiction writers out there. Neil Gaiman will be judging a contest. You MUST enter. You can read about it here.

As long as I'm providing links, buy my book here. Enter this contest here. Or this contest here.

That is all my news for today. I have to get editing. Can't you tell how excited I am? Ahem...

Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments: