Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Circling Women

You must take these tweezers and move this mountain of sand from here to here...

Phantom Tollbooth reference. Did anyone catch that?

The computer was being a right [insert fanciful expletive] yesterday. It took all day just to load Word, and so I got precious little writing done. There's no harm though. I managed to write close to two thousand words. I should be finishing up soon.

What I really wanted to talk to you about today, though, is my dear friend Leonie Allan. As some of you may already know, she provides spiritual materials to help women everywhere realise their inner divinity. She believes that every thing is divine and that art and creativity is a way to access our own personal divinity and connect with the greater divinity that surrounds us constantly and is easily forgotten.

Sounds a little too hippy-ish for you? Well... that's your issue.

In any case, she came across this work - her path, if I might reference yesterday's post - when she first attended a women's circle. I've never done it, so I can't tell you what it's about other than what Leonie has said. In any case, she found it one of the single most profound moments of her life, and it sent her on her way.

She's now bringing that experience to the virtual plane. Women can now circle no matter where they are in the world. If you sign up for the circle, you also have access to all of Leonie's meditations and projects, as well as any other things she comes up with during the year you've signed up for. That's about $600.00 worth of stuff, in case you were wondering.

You can sign up HERE. It'll cost you $99.00 a year (or thereabouts), which is a steal of a deal.

If you wondering what I believe, I believe that Leonie is right. Miracles can happen when women gather in a spirit of understanding and love. Sign up. You'll be glad.

Oooh, also, and dear to my heart, she is bringing back hand-written letters with a goddess pen-pal programme. You should check that out too while you're there!

Right, there is much work that I need to do. Have a wonderful Tuesday all!

No comments: