Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Editing

Well, there's absolutely nothing new happening in my world at the moment. I am awaiting news about rights to a song that I may use, and I am editing.

Ugh. I dislike editing. A lot.

It's just so tedious, and dull, and makes me sleepy....

I'm spending all day going through one chapter. I reviewed the Prologue yesterday and found everything was pretty much clean. It makes me suspicious. I'll go over it again today before I start on Chapter I.

I got so bored of editing yesterday that I decided to write a glossary instead. It's now sitting prettily in the back of The Osprey and the Crow, so that people can look up what I mean when I say "Suma."

Other than that, there really isn't anything much to say.

Right, better hop to it (insert groan here). Have a lovely Wednesday all!

No comments: