Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No Rest For the Wicked

As I wait upon my two last Beta Readers to return their comments about The Dying God to me, I went through and I fixed up book one of The Seraphimé Saga. That achieved, and still waiting on those Beta Readers, I went on and revisited The Great Man series.

Can I just say... wow. I'm a tool. I should have just left it well enough alone. Now, it turns out, I have two more books in the series to write. I'm inserting a story between books 2 and 3, and one between 3 and 4, making 6books in total. Also, the final book's title is being changed. I'm most excited about the planned book 5 (which has been tentatively entitled Puppet Master). The planned book 3 is less exciting, but just a necessary.

Books 1 and 2 will not change. Luckily. So all I have to do is go through and try to divide them into chapters and possibly fill in some holes. Then I have to tear up the last two books and mix them all up into four books...

Le sigh.

Also, I hate editing.

Grr.

Since I have so much work to do, I'll leave it there and let you all get on with your lives. Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: