Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Still Editing

Sorry this post is late. I completely forgot about writing it this morning.

Not that I have anything to write about, particularly.

I'm still editing. Some of the story is pretty good. Some is utter crap. You know it's bad when you're left scratching your head, wondering what the hell you were trying to say when you wrote down that jumble of words.

Oivey!

Right, I must get back to it. Have a great Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

KuietKelticGirl said...

I like to blame a lack of sleep, it being a monday or a friday, alcohol, or any combination of those, in order to excuse any head-scratching incidents. Because obviously, you would not have done such things had you been operating at your normal level of sanity. Right? ;-)

S.M. Carrière said...

You are much more hopeful of that than I am!