Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, August 6, 2010

Queen Procrastinator

I dub myself"Queen Procrastinator" for my editing efforts yesterday. I barely got through ten pages.

Today, I fear, will be no different. There is a certain anime that is calling my name....

I'll be back on my game on Monday - possibly even finishing it Monday. I just can't look at another page of typing this week! I can't!

Have a lovely weekend everyone. I intend to spend much of it sleeping!

1 comment:

S.M. Carrière said...

Hi Joe.

Thanks a lot for the compliment. I had a quick look at your art, and I do really like your style.

I've posted your comment with the link so that others can check it out.

You should continue to pursue your art. I think you have real talent!