Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Monday, August 23, 2010

Die OC Transpo

The title might sound a tad dramatic, but I am very, very ,very angry with the local transit system at the moment.

Jerks.

I won't bore you with why I'm so furious. Just that a bus didn't stop when I flagged it down - caught another one to try and catch it - didn't catch it - had to wait for alternate bus - was ten minutes late for work, wet and cold.

I should have just walked. Jerks.

Aaaaand, I'm done.

How was your weekend everyone? Mine was good. I spent a lot of time daydreaming. I also had a Skype call from one of my Beta Readers re: The Dying God. I was quite pleased with his reaction and feel much more confident putting the book out in October. Thanks so much M.F. for your time and serious effort. I owe you many drinks.

The Great Man series is taking over my head again. Just like when I first wrote it. I suppose the story is not yet done with me, though I had thought I was quite done with it. Le sigh.

I also have a short story competition to judge this week. I'm just so busy!

On that note, have a wonderful Monday everyone! I have to get back to work. Now, where did I put my coffee...

No comments: