Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Special Announcement

Hi everyone!

This is a huge shout out to these people here.

An enormous congratulations to you all for being short-listed for the Terry Pratchett Prize. While I'm most vehemently envious, I think you all ought to go out and celebrate in fabulous ways. I know I would!

Well done!

If you're too lazy to click the link, here are the names and the titles of the authors and their works:

1. Postponing Armageddon by Adele Abbott
2. The Platinum Ticket by Dave Beynon
3. Half Sick of Shadows by David Logan
4. Apocalypse Cow by Michael Logan
5. Lun by Andrew Salomon
6. The Coven at Callington by Shereen Vedam

Now get back to work, you lot! Yeah... like I can talk...

No comments: