Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Still Home... Dammit!

This blog is starting to turn into an apologetic blow by blow account of being ill. Sorry.

I somehow managed to develop a sore throat last night. Not a mildly sore throat, but one that feels like I'm continually swallowing sandpaper, or razorblades, or something sharp and scratch and equally painful.

I fell much more energetic today, but I can't use my voice. And really, who wants a receptionist that can't talk. I'm not impressed. I had hoped to be back to work today, not least of all to catch up on all the Forgotten English there is to catch up on.

That will have to wait, I'm afraid. Sorry.

'Till next time, then.

(Oh, and a shameless plug for the Genie Awards. J.M-B. is working them tonight, so be sure to tune in! There'll also be a live twitter feed)

No comments: