Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Monday, March 7, 2011

Unwell

Well, here's something I didn't bank on. I managed to develop a cough yesterday (briefly) and today I have a fever. I'll be home all day in bed.

Fortunately, that means a very short post to read through today. Unfortunately, it means I don't have my Forgotten English calendar to share with you. It's on my desk at work. I promise I'll double up the Forgotten English tomorrow to make up for it.

Until then, then! Have a great Monday. I'll hopefully be back in action tomorrow.

3 comments:

Debbie Maxwell Allen said...

I hope you feel better soon--and that your illness doesn't prevent you from at least brainstorming a story!

~Debbie

S.M. Carrière said...

Thanks, Debbie! Actually, I've had some pretty trippy dreams that are potent fuel!

Genevieve said...

Big hugs Sonz, sending you lots of love and a warm mug of Milo!!

Gens