Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh The Melodrama

I should be more melodramatic more often. Yesterday's post garnished more responses than I thought I had regular readers.

First off, thank-you everyone for your support and encouragement. It really does help to hear a kind word every so often. I am truly grateful for all the wonderful people whom I've met on this journey.

You all rock the Casbah!

The roller-coaster has switched to an upswing, and I'm feeling better today. That will last until the next time I plummet.... Ah... the mood swings of a creative mind. I'm just using creativity as an excuse for my fragile emotional state, mind.

I shan't dwell on it, but thank-you.

Today, I'm going over The Dying God & Other Stories just to make really sure. Then I'll be picking the readings I'll be doing at my Hallowe'en/Release Party I'm throwing Sunday. Thus, I must go. Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments: