Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Monday, October 18, 2010

Good Morning, Week

Hello all,

I had a great weekend. How was yours?

I've officially recovered from whatever the hell cold/flu thing I had. I still have a little trouble breathing, but that's nothing that a little exercise won't fix. So, I'll be heading to training tonight for the first time in a week and a half. Excellent! My shoulders are tight and my neck is tense. These are symptoms that I've been away from training far too long! I can't wait to get back into it.

I had a very restful weekend. It was pretty typical. Saturday morning, I went to Lion Dance training. I taught Kung Fu that afternoon, and then went home for a long nap while I awaited my flatmate.

Sunday I went grocery shopping, then watched Supernatural all day. It's not a bad series, with some pretty funny moments. A modern T.V. show I can watch. How refreshing. I'm quite a bit behind, actually. I'm one disc away from finishing season 2. I think it's on its 6th season now, no? In any case, it entertained me all day.

Notice that there was nothing to do with writing in any of that? Yeah, me too. Of course, that means that I'm waaaaaay behind in my writing/editing stuff. That means I have to get cracking today.

Oh, I should mention that I've gotten a lot of positive feed back for the book trailer that J.M-B. did for me. Thanks everyone for your support and good will!

Right, I have to get back to editing and so on. Have a great Monday. I have training tonight, so I know I will!

No comments: