Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday. Thank Goodness!

It's Friday today. Three cheers!

I was ill in bed yesterday. I'm now back at work, although I still feel ill. I can at least talk without feeling like my throat is being attacked by a massive cheese grater.

I have so much stuff to do it's not funny. I'll be really glad when it's all over - when I've uploaded The Dying God & Other Stories and can then forget about it; when I have submitted The Osprey and the Crow to competition and can forget about it; when I can take a little time off editing and finally write again.

Editing is such soul-crushing work!

Speaking of The Dying God, I have a new competition up. Not only do you receive a free copy of the e-book, but you also receive an original artwork by artist Rosa Christian! It's a great prize. So pop on over to here, and read what it takes to win!

Alright, I must get editing.

Oh, and before I forget, this weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, which means a long weekend, which means I probably won't post on Monday. I'll be back Tuesday. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: