Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh The Pain!

I am discovering muscles I didn't even know existed. You would think after four odd years (already?) of kickboxing, I'd be relatively fit. Well, apparently I'm not. I ran again this morning, though with considerably less cheer and energy than yesterday. That is to be expected though, I suppose.

This is the beginning of what I've dubbed "hell fortnight." It's like hell week, but longer. The thing is, whenever I do any new exercise, it takes about two weeks for my body to adjust. So for two weeks I'm likely to be continually hungry, tired and cranky. For example, even though I've had breakfast already, I'm about ready to chew my own arm off. Even though I've had plenty of sleep to function, I'm nodding off in my seat. Even though my body feels relaxed, everything is annoying me today. Grrrrr.

Alright done. I'm doing it to myself, I know.

I only wrote about 1 000 words yesterday because I was out of my seat for a few hours doing errands for the office. A welcome break from just sitting all day, I have to say. I fear I will only write a few hundred today because I'm so damned tired. Definitely heading in for a nap at lunch!

Right, now that I'm done whinging, it's time to say hello to France!

Visitor Location: Meudon, France
Date: February 28, 2010
Time: 7:33 AM EST

Visitor Location: Anneyron, France
Date: February 28, 2010
Time: 9:59 AM EST

Well, that's it from me. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: