Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Sleepy!

I really am. I don't know why. I slept profoundly well. Pretty sure I had a dream, but can't rightly remember it now. Damn. My dreams can get pretty trippy sometimes. It would've been fun to recount.

In any case, I'm going to have to force myself to stay awake today. I've already had a coffee, and I'm still ready for a nap... and the day has only just begun!

There is so much to do today it's not funny. The March short stories for the LinkedIn writer's group Aspiring Writers have come in today, and they must be judged. I have more references for that article I'm writing to find (damned schedule - I won't be able to get a library card until this weekend sometime). I have to do a considerable amount of rewriting of The Third Prince until I give it up until the middle of April (when my Beta Reader said he'd have his corrections back to me). I have to start compiling my poems and planning my anthology.... gah!

I might complain, but being busy keeps me happy. Right, I'd best be off. I'll judge some stories first, then tackle The Third Prince. That should keep me out of trouble today. Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments: