Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, March 19, 2010

More Submissions

So, here is where I stand as of yesterday afternoon (actually, if you want to get pedantic, I'm sitting):

Submitted manuscript to Baen Books and queried a total of 2 agents, with one query ready to be mailed as soon as I get down to New York in April.

If you are a publisher or an agent in the New York area, and you're reading this, I am available for a meeting on the 24th and 25th of April, any time.

Well, it was worth a try.

I will not submit to any more publishers until the 12 months that is Baen's maximum response time is up, but agents everywhere will be flooded with queries on whether they'd like to take a closer look at my work.

I was so pleased with myself yesterday that at the weekly dinner I have with my Kung Fu family, I splurged on wine. Wine makes me happy.

With nothing else to report, I have some work that needs doing. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: