Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Almost There!

I'm almost done The Wolf and the Eagle, book 2 of The Seraphimé Saga. Yesterday I wrote about 5 000 words and the climax of the book. Now I just have to wrap up the loose ends.

I have 94 104 words at the moment, and will likely exceed my target of 1 000 words. That means, of course, that I won't be finished tomorrow as planned even though I would have reached my target tomorrow as planned.

The next thing to do will be to harass my Beta Readers to get The Third Prince back to me. That achieved and it edited, I can then concentrate on the article for my sister's business I want to write. I have entered a short story contest which closes in April. I suppose I should finish that story first. It shouldn't take me too long. So it's write short story, edit The Third Prince, write article, first edit of The Osprey and the Crow, and then start on that poetry anthology I want to publish online.

I'm so busy I can't see straight.

That is pretty much everything I have to say. Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: