Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Monday, March 22, 2010

Just 'Cause

Well, the weekend was lovely. I had dinner with my good friends, P.B. and his wife A.S. on Friday night. It was lovely. As always, they serve a great dinner, and even better conversation. One of the unfortunate side-effects of the dinner, however, was that I slept in the following morning and didn't get up in time to go to Lion Dance training. I'm not impressed with myself, but I clearly needed the sleep.

I walked downtown to China town to teach Kung Fu and walked home again. It was a beautiful walk and I'm very glad I did so. The weather has now turned a little colder. Apparently it's supposed to snow on Wednesday. Grrrr.....

Sunday I spent cleaning, watching Horatio Hornblower for the umpteenth time (in truth, just to have as background noise while I cleaned), and sleeping. It's so nice to have a day, just one day out of fourteen, to one's self, relaxing.

There isn't anything else to report for now, so I'll just leave you with a lol-cat I captioned:

Huh?
moar funny pictures

Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments: