Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, December 17, 2010

Still Injured

Well, my wrist is still in a brace. I took it (the brace, not my wrist) off to sleep last night. It didn't start hurting until this morning a few minutes after I woke up. The doctor told me to continue to wear the brace until my wrist stopped hurting. So, I guess I'll be wearing the brace a little longer.

On the good side, I can type with two fingers on my right hand instead of just one. Yay!

Not that it will do me any good. It's French Friday today - which I probably won't even get to do as it is also the office Christmas/Winter Solstice luncheon. Free lunch? No complaints here!

There isn't much else to say, so I'll leave you all alone now. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: