Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Friday!

Good morning everyone!

I trust you are all well. I am finally recovering from whatever virus knocked me on my butt all week. I'm not happy about all the training I've missed. In any case, I feel much better this morning. I have more energy and I can finally walk a block without erupting into the world's most painful coughing fit ever.

Perhaps that's a slight exaggeration. It did feel like my lungs were coated with lava, however.

Also improving my mood this morning was the sight of snow. It makes a lovely change from miserable rain. Also, it's December. It ought to be snowing!

I'm also in a good mood because people are actually voting for me in my quest to be sent to the North Pole. THE NORTH POLE! What an exciting adventure that would be! If you haven't already voted, you can click the CLICK HERE 'button' at the very top of the blog. Clicking the CLICK HERE will take you directly to my entry. If you are almost blind and can't find the CLICK HERE at the top of the blog, or you can't be bothered to scroll up and click the CLICK HERE, then CLICK HERE instead.

Perhaps I've overstated it.

I'm off to my father's new flat this weekend. Do take care and I'll write again Monday.

No comments: