Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Dear!

Well, this is disastrous!

My wrist is still sore today. I can type well enough with my left hand, but the only finger I can use on my right hand is the ring finger, thanks to the lovely new brace I bought this morning. The doctor told me to wear a brace, and so I'm wearing one. The thing is, not only does it take me an age to write one simple sentence, but my clumsy right hand keeps hitting the wrong keys, and I have to keep deleting all the time.

Writing is going to take me forever!

I doubt I'll make my target 3 000 words today. So much for my impressive, well ahead of schedule lead.

Grrrr.

Ah well. Such is life, I suppose. If I want my wrist to get better this is just the way it's got to be. Since that is the case, I best get started. Have a great Thursday!

No comments: