Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little About Nothing

Perhaps it will be a lot about nothing. I can never tell when starting off a post.

In writing news, there isn't much to tell. I wrote a disappointing 2 000 words yesterday, and it took me all day to do it. This brace isn't much fun at all! Luckily for me, it comes off tonight and I'll be able to get on with my life. That will be lovely!

Last night was delightful. I spent it with friends. We had a Tron and pizza night. We watched the old Tron, of course. For all the 80's cheese, it was still a great flick and it brought back many wonderful memories. Tron, for myself growing up, was one of those movies we'd watch often. It was on the same VHS (or was it Beta Max. I can never remember) as The Secret of NIMH. We'd watch the two back to back fairly often.

For all that, I still did not remember it very well.

The evening was wonderful. I just adore that group of friends. They are all good people.

Well, I had best get started on my writing today. Hopefully I'll be able to get my regular 3 000 down today. Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!

No comments: