Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Send Me to the North Pole!

Good morning everyone!

My most excellent mother sent me an email late yesterday afternoon. It was a competition to be the professional blogger aboard the ship 50 Years of Victory, as she makes her way to the North Pole. I entered. Apparently, I'm not content with just one competition.

If I win, I'll be off on an adventure to the North Pole! Can anyone say "adventure"?

SQUEE!

Here's the problem. I have to be one of five people short-listed. That means, I need votes to get there.

So, dear readers, wherever you are in the world, I am asking for your help.

CLICK HERE and vote for my entry. The more votes I get, the more likely I am to be one of five short-listed. While this is no guarantee of victory, it at least gives me a fighting chance.

So tell your friends. It doesn't matter if they don't know me from a hole in the wall. Tell them to tell their friends, their friends, and their friends and so on. Get your families involved. Yell at random people on the street. I don't mind in the least!

The more votes I get, the closer I am to adventure.

Help me get to the North Pole!

No comments: