Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Monday, December 6, 2010

Back to Work

It is with some apprehension that I return to writing after what feels like a lifetime of editing. I did have one story which I had started to write. It's plot has been stashed so far in the back of my mind that I can't rightly recall it. I will have to read over what I've written to bring it back to the fore.

Most pressing, however, is the completion of my re-vamped The Great Man series. I was considering it this weekend, and I may have six books now, instead of the planned five. However, that depends entirely of my re-write of Overlord. If I break the 200 000 word mark, which I just might, as there is stuff that needs exploring, then I'll have to break that book into two separate books - The Hunter of the Chalice and Overlord. We'll see.

As it stands now, I am returning to the reworking of Overlord.

I wonder if, having concentrated on The Osprey and the Crow for so long, I will have forgotten The Great Man. I'm sure it'll all come back to me. It always seems to.

Right, enough procrastinating. Off I go to dive into months of depression. It's not my fault. Julian's story is a sad one, and it affects me. Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments: