Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

It's the eve of Christmas Eve. I intend to spend it with my imagination, and later, a good friend.

A strange occurrence yesterday, my imagination took the morning off. Quite normally it takes the afternoon off, and only because my aching fingers demand it. However, yesterday morning, my imagination took a long walk somewhere away from my head. It was frustrating. I gave up and started watching a bit of comedy on youtube. Then, just as I was preparing to wind down for the day, my imagination jumped straight back into my head and I belted out 2 000 words as quickly as I possibly could.

Not a bad effort, actually. I'm quite proud of that.

I'll hopefully be able to write in the morning today, and leave the afternoon for resting my fingers!

We'll see. I had best get on that. Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments: