Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Onward

Right, there is nothing to talk about but the weather. It's been hot. I mean really hot here in Ottawa for the last three days. It felt like the mother of all storms was building... only, there was no storm. The weather man promised thunderstorms, and it just never happened.

I will admit to being a little disappointed. I love thunderstorms.

A couple of Ziggs.com searches:

Visitor Location: London, United Kingdom
Date: May 20, 2010
Time: 11:31 AM EST

Visitor Location: North Hills, CA
Date: May 21, 2010
Time: 4:04 PM EST

Visitor Location: Danvers, MA
Date: May 22, 2010
Time: 6:48 PM EST

Visitor Location: Flower Mound, TX
Date: May 25, 2010
Time: 11:39 AM EST

OK, more than a couple. The scary thing is, they all used my first name, so I'm thinking they're all looking for that other one.

I've put too much water in my porridge and am thus eating gruel for breakfast.

And that is all the news I have. Must try and recover that short story idea the heat fried out of my head yesterday. Have a great Thursday!

No comments: