Visitor Location: Granby, QC (Canada)
Date: May 06, 2010
Time: 11:05 PM EST
Right, with that out of the way, I can get on with the rest of the post. I'm feeling rather chipper this morning, despite the fact that I received another rejection yesterday afternoon. I must have had a good dream. It also helps to be woken by a purring kitten. It doesn't matter what time of the morning it is (today it happened to be ten before 5am), as long as they're purring, it makes me happy.
Nothing yet from either of the agents who requested my work.
Tonight is my first session as a private kickboxing coach. This should be interesting. I've planned the classes out, so at least I'm not just winging it.
I have ideas for a short story, so I think I'll be working on that today. I also need to start illustrating this anthology I'm planning out. To many things to do! So little time! The order goes like this:
1. Must, must, MUST make a start on that research paper. Time allotted: 1 month.
2. Plan my poetry and short story anthology. Time allotted: 1 day.
3. Write said anthology. Time allotted: 3 months
4. Illustrate said anthology. Time allotted: 1 month. 10 drawings... I should be able to do it.
5. Edit said anthology to death. Time allotted: 1 week.
6. Place anthology up for sale as an eBook. Time allotted: 1 hour.
Right, I should stop moaning about how much work I have to do, and just do the work, yes? Yes, I thought so. Have a lovely weekend everyone.