Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Forgotten No More

With everyone involved in the Goodreads Unlocked anthology doing their first round of edits, and no email with edits for me, I thought that I had been forgotten. Turns out I was, sort of. The editors thought they sent me an email last week with the edits, but didn't and so sent it to me last night with an apology.

No worries guys!

So, today will be spent editing my short story for publication. Not entirely sure I want to see the red marks scrawled all over it, but there's nothing for it now....

It's a good thing I have this editing to do because I have a colossal headache from the heat (dehydration, I think. Yes Mum, I'm drinking plenty of water), and I won't be able to come up with new stuff... although I did have a good idea.... I've forgotten it. The heat evaporated it..... Damn it....

Right, must get editing!

Have a lovely Wednesday everyone.

No comments: