Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Long-Winded Post About Absolutely Nothing

So there really is nothing today. No word from the agents. No Ziggs.com searches. Nothing. So I'm sitting and waiting for news regarding my work. Let's hope some comes soon!

So, I'll bore you with stuff from other parts of my life. Mostly training, and how much I love it, and how relaxed I feel now that I've started again. It's remarkable how tense and aggro I get when I don't attend training regularly. (Aggro, for those not in the know is Australian slang. According to aussieslang.com, it is defined thusly:
  • agro
    adjective:- (also aggro), the state of being angry and aggressive over a situation. Also the name of a well known puppet on a children's program.)

  • I think I might just put up the link to that dictionary, so you can refer to it any time I get overly Australian.

    There were a couple of faces that weren't there I was hoping to see. It made me sad. Lucky sods all have lives. I don't really, so I go to training.

    A while back I mentioned that I'd be trying to teach myself to play the piano, since my flatmate got a keyboard for Christmas. She's been away at work, working odd hours, with the laptop. Since I've been forcibly unplugged (and to be honest, it's quite welcome), I started making good on that promise. I have taught myself the intro to Can You Feel the Love Tonight. You know, that soppy song from The Lion King. Hopefully it won't be long until I've got the rest of it down. It's a great help that I already knew how to read music.

    Equestrian Archer will start soon. Well, as soon as I can get everyone organised. There has been quite a bit of interest from my Kung Fu brothers and sisters, so hopefully there'll be a good group that will go. It would be tonnes of fun with them.

    Wow. For someone with nothing to say, I sure wrote a lot! I'll stop boring you now and simply wish you all a wonderful Thursday!

    No comments: