Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Checking In With The Morning Report

I'd start quoting Lion King lines right about now, but I think I'll spare you all that part of my lunacy.

There really isn't much to report. I had another rejection yesterday, but what's new?

Last night was the first night in a long while that my flatmate and I were both home, and the same time, doing nothing in particular. To celebrate the momentous occasion, I bought some bubbly and raspberries and a chocolate cheesecake. We sat down and had the bubbly, with raspberries floating in it, and chocolate cheesecake and watched The Fellowship of the Ring. About halfway through, I got a call from family in Australia and ended up chatting with them for the length of the film. My flatmate didn't, and when the end credits rolled, all I heard was this:

*sniff... sniff....

Then I started laughing. Don't worry Jazz. I'd have cried too if I had been paying any attention.

And that is everything I have to report. No, seriously. Aren't you lucky - a short post today! Have a great Tuesday everyone. Hopefully I'll have heard from an agent sooner or later.

No comments: