Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, June 25, 2010

TGIF

Well, today is Friday. I leave for Oshawa tomorrow shortly after midday. I'm still really nervous, but everything has been booked and paid for, and I can't back out of it now.

I will return to Ottawa Sunday night 'round about midnight.

I shall report to you first thing Monday morning - hopefully with some video of me reading.

I really should have saved the music section of yesterday's post for today. I haven't anything else to report.

On that note then, have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Knock them dead Sonia. You know your work is good. Speak out loud and proud and prove it to the world. I love you tons and am with you in spirit. Big hugs from your loving Mum.

KuietKelticGirl said...

Have a safe trip and a good time. You'll do fine with the public speaking, I'm sure of it. Apparently imagining them in their undies or naked helps, but I figured I'd either concentrate too much on that or start giggling.... lol