Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, June 4, 2010

HOME!

I so excited to be going home again after two weeks away (I've been dog-sitting for two weeks for a friend, you see).


I love that dog, but I miss my kitties something fierce, and I can't wait to see them! I'm stupidly excited. I get to see them tonight! Yay!


Right, back to my usual stuff.


There is nothing to report. I finished another short story for my anthology yesterday. It's a little more on the Sci Fi side - unusual for me - but it still suits the overall theme. I haven't adjusted the counter on this blog for it because I'm scrapping one short story and rewriting the whole thing. It's a crap story, and I can do better.


Othere than that, there really isn't anything much to say. STILL no word from the agent who requested more of my stuff. I'm going to call him when I get home and find out what's happening. A little nervous about that, actually.


There was another Ziggs.com search. So, hello:

Visitor Location: College Park, MD
Date: May 30, 2010
Time: 8:58 AM EST

The computer is running really slowly... I mean REALLY slowly, which is why this post is so late. Sorry about that! Hope everyone has a great weekend, I intend to spend much of it cuddling the kitties.

No comments: