Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, June 3, 2010

In a Funk

Yep, I'm in a funk.

It's one of those periodic moods I get where I don't want to do anything but sleep, eat chips, and stare blankly at the mind-numbing idiot box.

I don't feel like writing, don't feel like training, don't feel like living (not in the suicidal sense as in I want to end my life, but as in I just don't want to do the things I usually do).

You know what, I've been working so hard on everything, I think I'll give myself the day off. I'm just going to listen to music, play sudoku, and relax.

Yeah right, the last time I promised myself that, I ended up writing almost 4 000 words.

I'll try to relax.

On that note, have a great Thursday everyone.

No comments: