Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, October 9, 2009

Sigh

Still no news from Tor.

I think I might preface every post with that so you all get as annoyed with waiting as I do!

I received another lovely comment on my book at Authonomy.com:

Gripping and well-written. I love fantasy and though I favor the easy reads because I have 5 kids, I'd pick this one in a heartbeat. You set up the stage and delivered. Can't wait to read more. Will ahelve it

And, last night Herne climbed the bed sheets in order to curl up against my arm last night. It made for a really uncomfortable sleep, but I just couldn't bring myself to move. No one has known love until a one-month-old kitten abandons it's siblings to curl up against you and sleep. I'm going to have such trouble giving him away!

Sigh.

Well, that about covers my news for the day. Sad, really. So, without boring you further, have a Happy Thanksgiving Canada, and a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to everyone else!

No comments: