Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Checking In with the Morning Report

I have to say, there is nothing like being woken up by kittens using your bed as a playground. I'm really going to miss the free massages....

There isn't anything much to report. As of yesterday, after two days of writing, my word count is now 6 753 words. I've had a lot of distractions over the two days, and I seem to write best in the mornings.

The working title of the new story is simply the main character's name: Seraphimé. It will probably change.

Still no ending in sight, and I have a sneaking suspicion that this story will be another tragedy. I certainly hope not... but I got a sinking feeling yesterday as I was writing. Uh-oh. I don't think I can handle the emotional roller-coaster of another tragedy.

That's all from me for now.

No comments: