Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothing to Report

But I'm making an entry anyway.

The kittens are well, and really annoying their mother, which is amusing and sad at the same time. Persephone has absolutely no patience for children!

I've discovered a new song. In truth it was Papa who found it and thought I'd like it, so he made me listen. I loved it! The song is called Ghost of a Rose and it's by Blackmore's Night. As soon as I heard it, images of a ballroom filled with dancers dressed like they were in a Tim Burton period production, surrounded by candles and dancing endlessly. It was brilliant. I made my flatmate listen to it as soon as I got home from Dad's place last night, and she agreed with me. It was beautiful, and belonged in a Tim Burton film! She was so impressed by the song, she bought it from iTunes right away. Lovely.

Ida, my friend from Norway, left Canada Sunday night. She's sorely missed already. It was really lovely to see her again, though I feel bad as I was financially unprepared to spoil her rotten like I should have. Nevertheless, it was wonderful that she came and I'm very thrilled to have had her stay for two weeks. Back to normality, I suppose.

Well, nothing from Tor and nothing terribly exciting at the moment. I'll stop boring you and go back to trying to drum up some sensible story ideas.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and will have a lovely week!

No comments: