Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Monday, October 26, 2009

Searches

Hi all,

It seems I've been searched again over the weekend! Twice. Now the first confused me.

Search Engine: orlando.weddingplanners.ziggs.com
Search Terms: No specific terms used
Referrer:
Visitor Location: Barendrecht, Netherlands
Date: October 24, 2009
Time: 7:55 PM EST

How would I come up through a wedding planners search engine? I don't plan weddings. I'm not even in a relationship, let alone thinking of a wedding. Hell, I can count the number of weddings I've been to in 25 years of existence on one hand. I found this search alert to be really very random.

The next one came from my home country, from one of the most wonderful cities I've ever visited, the metropolitan centre of Montreal. I have a cousin who lives in Montreal. Perhaps it was her....

Search Engine: www.google.cn
Search Terms: No specific terms used
Referrer:
Visitor Location: Montreal, QC (Canada)
Date: October 25, 2009
Time: 9:30 PM EST

Now mind, these are just the searches that led to my Ziggs.com profile, which I haven't touched in a while, to be honest. I keep getting a message from a Miss Lovesomethingorother about how she stumbled across my profile and it caught her attention. She wants me to send all my contact information so she and I can get busy.

Sorry Miss Lovesomethingorother, I don't swing that way, and even if I did, you wouldn't get squat from me. I don't play online... in that sense, anyhow.

That's it from the peanut gallery. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and has a lovely week. Until tomorrow then!

No comments: