Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Final Bow... For a While, at Least

Soooo.... I managed to complete the Prologue yesterday, meaning that all I must write now is the Epilogue... and then I'm DONE the book.

Until it comes time to edit, of course.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be finished with this book. And to think, I couldn't wait to get my teeth into when I started. As far as story goes, there are so many meaty moments... but they hurt like hell.

Of course, in order for me to finish the book, I must get writing. So, on that note - have a terrific weekend!

Wild Fowl Flavor

Tasty and appetizing food was said to have a real "wild fowl flavor." The dish in question might be a pie or any kind of food. Nantucket.
- William Macy's Nantucket Scrap Basket, 1930

No comments: