Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Sunday, April 24, 2011

We Interupt This Regularly Scheduled Programme for Some Late Breaking News

Happy Easter, everyone!

No, that isn't the news. The news is that All Things Books has very kindly allowed me to serialise a part of my eBook. Every Monday, I'll be posting a short bit of the titular short story The Dying God for you to read. Be sure to check out their blog every Monday (and every other day, while I'm at it!). In case you missed the two other links I provided, their blog is here.

Hey, if you like the story, perhaps buy the book!

That is all the excitement I have for the day/week. Received another rejection yesterday, but I'm not going to spoil my excitement over the above with the depressing reality of trying to get an agent!

I hope everyone's Easter is wonderful and magical and tonnes of fun. See you all Monday (in two places at once!!)

2 comments:

Pam Asberry said...

I love your positive attitude! Congrats on the serialization! That's very exciting!

S.M. Carrière said...

Thanks, Pam. It's not always so positive. I've had a fair few break-downs! All part of the game, I guess.