Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's One of Those Days

I have some good news! I have finished all the illustrations for The Dying God and Other Stories. Yay me!

Now I just need to knuckle down and focus on the editing, something I fear I won't be able to do today. One of the cats, Sephy was missing this morning. She normally wakes me up at around 7 for food. She didn't.

She normally comes a-running if she hears anything like the food bowl moving. She didn't. Galahad ate alone this morning.

I called her name, I shook the treats bag... I ran around the house checking all her favourite spots. Nothing. I checked the windows. They all looked like they were in place. WTF? Did Sephy get abducted? She can't have left in the middle of the night - no one opened any doors.

Needless to say, I'll be spending the rest of the day worried and stress and distracted. I hope you all have a better Tuesday.

No comments: