Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, July 22, 2010

All's Quiet

There is nothing new going on at all.

I'm sorry to say, but while I'm editing, it's going to be a boring, boring blog. Unless something tremendously exciting happens.

In the meantime, for your viewing pleasure, here's a couple of youTube.com vids you should watch/listen to.

This first one is the first ever EP by my classmate. We both graduated from Blackheath and Thornburgh College together. She's got raw talent that will only get better with time:



And this one is a little short I discovered last weekend. It had me in stitches:



And of course, this one. An oldie, but a goodie:



I think that's enough for today. Have a great Thursday all!

No comments: