Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Canada Day! I hope that everyone is in good spirits. I'm supposed to be doing things with family today. I hope they let me know precisely what it is.... and more importantly, when.

There isn't much else to report on. I've got the day off and I'm going to start a bacon and egg breakfast for myself and my flatmate. Tomorrow morning, we're going ziplining.... or we're going to try. Hopefully the weather holds off until after we're done!

Then it's off to my uncle's cottage to celebrate my Grandfather (was born the 4th of July), and thence to Montreal for a few days. Then my sister flies home, and life returns to normal. Well, as normal as my life can.

So, I have to start on the bacon. Have a great few days everyone. I'll post again when I get back from Montreal.

No comments: