Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday At Last!

I don't know how a three day work week can seem so long, but it did. I'm glad it's over.

Some depressing news. The agent I had queried two weeks or so ago (and, I promised myself, the last one I'd query regarding The Great Man series) has rejected the book The Third Prince. Le sigh. Perhaps it's time to shelve that series for now.

Other than that, life is good; and by good I mean very, very, very busy. I have some Beta Reading to do, and I must get on that. So far I've only managed 30 pages a day.... Hopefully I'll be able to speed it up a bit so I can get back to my anthology.

On that note, I must dash and get to work. Have a great weekend all. I shall see you Monday.

No comments: