Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Road Goes Ever On and On

A small victory for me yesterday - I caught up on my writing! I'm right where I need to be at the start of today.

DANCE PARTY

Of course, I'm not yet finished the book, so the dance party will be relatively quiet, with not too much drinking and an early night. There's work to do.

I'm having so much fun with this book, it should be illegal. I'm sticking in people I know left, right and centre. I'm putting them in places I'm familiar with (hello, Carleton University), and the adventure is just good clean fun. Only two people die - and neither of them are the protagonist!

I think that's a record for me.

Right, I want to get finished writing early enough to goof off and watch Mock the Week. With luck, I won't fall behind again today!

Oh! And before I forget, The Dying God and Other Stories is now available on the kindle! What will hopefully be the final proof of the paperback edition has been shipped, according to createspace.com. I should be getting that early September. With luck, everything will finally be in order and I'll be able hit that important 'publlish' button.

For now, there are two e-Book editions available. The Illustrated Edition, available via the Kindle HERE, and the Unillustrated Edition available in multiple formats via smashwords.com HERE.

I'll still fighting with the uploader at Lebrary.com. With luck, I'll be able to get that up and running soon.


Right, now I must dash. Until tomorrow, then!

Bizz

Hair all tossed on end is said to be in a bizz; from the English word Frizz.
- John Mactaggart's Scottish Gallovidian Encyclopedia, 1824

No comments: