Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, May 6, 2011

Nothing's Happening

Well, there's nothing much going down at the moment.

I started and finished formatting yesterday. Today, I have nothing to do. That's alright, though. I don't mind.

That said, last night I came up with the opening three odd chapters for Puppet Master, Book 5 of The Great Man. At least, I think it'll be about three chapters. I have to get down the main points of that sometime during the day so I don't forget about it completely by the time I sit down to write that book.

I'm still determined to take a break from writing, though. My fingers are all achy from spending all day, almost every day pounding out word after word.

The only problem is, I don't know how to spend my time. I should have brought in a book to read...

Speaking of words, today's Forgotten English is:

Filching Cove

A man thief; filching-mort, a woman thief.
- Capt. Alexander Smith's History of the Lives and Robberies of the Most Notorious Highwaymen, Footpads, Shoplifts and Cheats of Both Sexes, 1719

Now how's that for a title?

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: