Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Blah Kind of Day

It's that kind of day already, and it's only 9:00 in the morning. I only just got to work.

I woke up atrociously late this morning, despite kind of half-waking when J.M-B. got up and got ready for work. I didn't have time to pack my training gear, which means no Kung Fu and Kick-boxing for me tonight. GRRR! I forgot to pack my iPod and, worse still, my book, so I had nothing to do during the bus ride in. It's dull and raining for the fourth day in a row; and I'm tired as hell.

What the deuce?!

It's going to be one of those days, I just know it.

All I can do is grumble, so I'm going to leave it here. If you have nothing good to say, and all that...

Overmirth

Insult.
- Herber Coleridge's Dictionary of the Oldest Words in the English Language, 1863

To make merry over; [1300].
- Sir James Murray's New English Dictionary, 1914

No comments: