Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum.

- Graycie Harmon

Friday, September 24, 2010

We Return to Your Regularly Scheduled Programme

Good morning!

Imagine that being said in a bright, sing-song sort of voice.

I'm back, and I'm better. All the personal rubbish is behind me, and I can at last concentrate on getting my writing done. Except, not today. Today is French Friday, so I'll be continuing with my French lessons.

On the brighter side of my currently bright mood, there is no Lion Dance tomorrow morning. I'm in two minds about it. I like the training. However, I also like to sleep in. Considering that I was almost extremely late for work today, I probably need the sleep. Also, that means more time to cuddle the kitties.

Also, a big, giant 'I LOVE YOU' to G.H. who is celebrating her birthday today.

Right, I'm blithering on about nothing. So, I shall leave it here and let you enjoy your Friday. Have a great weekend everyone! I shall be back Monday, barring hell and or high water.

No comments: